Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) is the world leader in broadband technology and a key participant in Australia’s ICT industry.
It provides solutions that enable service providers, enterprises and governments worldwide, to deliver voice, data and video communication services to end-users. It is a strategic partner of Telstra, implementing its IP wireline transformation project and everyday more than 222 Terabytes of data, equivalent to around 2 billion web pages or 44 million songs, is delivered across its DSL technology platforms in Australia and New Zealand.
It has 2,500 employees in Australia and NZ, with many of these people having regional roles, including Australasia and North Asia Managing Director Hilary Mine.
Topics and issues that Alcatel-Lucent can comment on:
* Fixed, mobile and converged broadband networking
* IP technologies and applications
* Services for enterprises, government, carriers and Australian consumers
Australasia North Asia Managing Director Hilary Mine (based in Sydney) is available to comment on the following topic:
* The challenges of managing virtual teams – both nationally and internationally
* Lessons learned from own experiences working across Australia, NZ, China, Japan and South Korea – from a base in Sydney
* How technology is helping to ease the management of cross border teams, making it more streamlined, efficient and faster.