The West Ryde Family Church invites you to a family day of fun and carols on Sunday 12th December from 5.00pm to 8.30pm to be held in Anzac Park, the corner of Herbert Street & Anzac Avenue West Ryde. There will be a music, food and lots of kids entertainment.
It wouldn’t be Christmas without Carol Singing. So bring the family, your rug & picnic set and sing along with us, or just sit back, relax and enjoy live music and gospel songs from live band “Endless” while we keep the kids entertained with a jumping castle, organised games, face painting, a puppet show or more.
There’s no cover charge, just come along and have fun with the family.
- Carols – Come and listen to your old favourites 5.30 – 8.00pm
- Live Band — Endless – heaps of music with a message
- Puppet Show – The puppet plays will amuse the children and share a Christmas message
- Face Painting – Whether it’s Spiderman or a fairy princess, kids just love face painting
- Jumping Castle – Watch your kids jump, bump and slide in the fully supervised ‘rainbow castle’
- Sausage Sizzle – If you don’t want to bring a picnic, grab hot BBQ Sausage
- Ice cream – To make sure the ice cream’s cold we’ve booked an ice cream van, We also have a slushies trailer
- Coffee – There’s no nicer way to finish off a day of fun with the family than with a great cappuccino.
Anzac Park is located one block from the West Ryde Train Station, opposite the Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club. Activities kick off at 5:00pm and finish by 8:30pm, so it won’t be a late night for the little ones. So make a day of it with friends and family at Carols in the Park, West Ryde.