Good Technology Expands Good Dynamics Ecosystem of Mobile Enterprise Apps
According to research by Forrester, Inc. the mobile app market will generate $56 billion in revenue by 20151. Companies across all industries today are looking to extend employees’ business productivity beyond the office through the delivery of mobile applications. However, many organisations lack the mobile development resources or knowledge to quickly deliver secure versions of mobile enterprise applications that protect sensitive data across all areas of transport.
With Good Dynamics, developers have access to Good’s industry-leading ‘containerisation’ security technology, as well as application services and features exposed by other internal or third-party ISV Good Dynamics apps. Developers can integrate the Good Dynamics technology into their apps todeliver new services and create secure workflows across multiple applications. This helps companies build secure mobile apps quickly, easily, at less cost, and with faster time to deployment than with any other solution.
Additionally, using AppKinetics,developers can architect apps to securely exchange information within and between applications on a single device, without compromisingsecurity or employees’ privacy and personal experience. This app-to-app interoperability allows companies to create secure, end-to-end workflows so that they can leverage a broader eco-system of protected, interoperable, mobile applications to drive business processes, increase employee productivity and enhance collaboration.
“When it comes to mobile applications, most businesses have a strong need to protect enterprise data whether over-the-air, in use or at rest on the device—to meet even the most stringent security and compliance policies,” said Dimitri Volkmann, VP, Enterprise Product Strategy and Planning, Good Technology. “With Good Dynamics AppKinetics, our customers can securely and easily move enterprise data between multiple third-party or internally developed apps, which allows employees to be moreproductive using the mobile apps and devices of their choice.”
The Good Dynamics Network and Ecosystem of Enterprise Apps
The Good Dynamics Developer Network (GDN) provides developers with direct access to the Good Dynamics platform SDK, servers, resources, and support needed to build, deploy and manage policies for secure mobile applications quickly and effectively. Initially introduced in October 2011, GDN now has thousands of registered users, 1,500 unique registered organisations, and is hosting the testing and production of over 300 unique, registered apps. Additionally, the Good Dynamics partner ecosystem includes many of today’s top enterprise ISVs. Good Dynamics-enabled partner applications include:
- Roambi for Good Technology— Stunning data visualisations that improve employee decision making with designs that are intuitive to use, fast to deploy, andsimple to integrate with existing BI platforms, CRM solutions, OLAP cubes and spreadsheets.*
Cloud Collaboration/Sharepoint and File Access/Sync
- Accellion Mobile Apps for Good— An enterprise-class, secure file sharing solution that provides secure anytime, anywhere access to information, while protecting intellectual property, ensuring compliance, improving business productivity, and reducing IT costs.**
- Box for Good Technology—Provides enterprise-grade mobile security across Box’s content-sharing service to ensure that today’s mobile workforce can collaborate safely and efficiently from any location using their iPhone and iPad devices.*
- NetDocuments for Good—An enterprise-grade cloud service that enables professionals who work with sensitive, client-related documents to securelycreate, edit and collaborate on content from anywhere using iPhone and iPad devices.*
- iAnnotate PDF: Good Dynamics Edition–Securely review, mark up, and share PDF documents using a powerful productivity tool with enterprise-friendly features – one of the top apps in the iTunes App Store.*
- GoodReader for Good— A top-ranked productivity app and the only PDF viewer ever to rank among the top 10 best-selling iPad apps of all time, GoodReader for Good allows users to securely read, annotate and collaborate on .pdf documents, as well as view other document types (MS Office, TXT, pictures, audio, video) via Good for Enterprise.**
- Breezyfor Good—An enterprise-grade print solution offering easy, secure printing from any device to any printer, as well as print auditing capabilities.**
- Verivo Software—An enterprise mobility platform provider that empowers organisations to build, deploy, manage and update mobile apps – rapidly and securely.*
SharePoint and File Access/Sync
- Copiun TrustedShare for Good— A secure mobile collaboration solution that lets mobile workers access, sync and share laptop, file server and SharePoint documents natively with end-to-end governance, powering instant productivity with no compromises to the corporate data.*
- GroupLogic mobilEcho for Good—A secure mobile file management (MFM) solution that provides end-to-end protected access and synching to enterprise files and assets that reside on company servers and document repositories, with the added value of maintaining control over the app and stored data on the mobile device.*
- NewsGator Social Sites 2010 for Good—A secure, scalable enterprise social business solution for Microsoft productivity and collaboration platforms that empowers employees, fosters teamwork, facilitates communication, and improves worker knowledge.*
Remote Desktop Access
- Splashtop for Good—A high-performance remote desktop solution that enables mobile users to securely access applications, media content andfiles from their mobile device of choice as if they are sitting in front of their computer, anytime, anywhere.**
Developers interested in enrolling in the Good Dynamics Developer Network program can find more information at http://www1.good.com/products/good-dynamics/for-developers.
Good Dynamics is currently available for iOS and Android. For additional information on the feature sets in Good Dynamics for iOS and Android, please visit
1“Mobile is the New Face of Engagement," Ted Schadler and John C. McCarthy, Forrester Research, February 2012.
* App currently available for download in the Apple Store.
** App not currently available.
About Good Dynamics AppKinetics™
Good Dynamics AppKinetics™ is a patented technology that builds upon Good Technology’s unique ‘containerisation’ model to enable the secure and seamless exchange of data between multiple Good Dynamics™ applications—whether developed by Good Technology, an ISV or enterprise. Good Dynamics AppKinetics also allows Good Dynamics applications to securely exchange information with Good for Enterprise™, Good Technology’s award winning secure email and collaboration solution.
About Good Technology
Good Technology, the leader in secure enterprise mobility solutions, creates a world where employees can securely connect, communicate, and collaborate using their personal iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices. A world where IT can manage mobile apps, devices and enterprise data simply and safely to increase overall business productivity. A world where business information can travel wherever it needs to go, without putting sensitive enterprise or personal data at risk. Good Technology’s customers include more than 4,000 organisations worldwide, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, manufacturing, legal, and government. Learn more at www.good.com.
# # #
2012 Good Technology, Inc. and its related entities. All rights reserved. GOOD, GOOD TECHNOLOGY, the GOOD logo, GOOD FOR ENTERPRISE, GOOD FOR GOVERNMENT, GOOD FOR YOU, GOOD DYNAMICS, SECURED BY GOOD AND GOOD DYNAMICS APPKINETICS are trademarks of Good Technology, Inc. and its related entities. All third-party trademarks, trade names, or service marks may be claimed as the property oftheir respective owners. Good's products and technology and products are protected by U.S. patents and various other foreign patents. Other patents pending.
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. 2012. Standard support for Good Dynamics and Good for Enterprise does not include support for third-party, Good Dynamics-secured applications.