Revamp Your Business with Internet Technology
of business is changing. It is no longer sufficient to just have a "brick
and mortar" store. If you want to stand out against all the other
businesses in Sydney, you will need to get ahead of the technology curve. By
following this article carefully, you will be able to bring your business into
the 21st century, thus unlocking a whole new generation of potential customers.
The Right Equipment for the Job
Your business will need computers that are powerful and reliable enough to manage your Internet presence. If they are outdated, they may still be able to do the job, but may need computer repairs. Some computer repairs can be done yourself and require only that you have a screwdriver and the willingness to follow instructions. Other computer repairs should be done by a professional company such as SEO Sydney. Remember that the cost of your computer repairs should never exceed the price of a replacement computer. Ask SEO Sydney what upgrades or replacements you may need.
Computer repairs that can be easily performed by a novice:
- Memory upgrades and replacement
- Hard drive replacement
- Operating system re-installation
- Installation of expansion cards
- Cleaning and preventative maintenance
- Basic virus and spyware removal
Web Design Practices
If your site is not pleasant to look at, customers will not care if it contains good content. This is why web design principles are so important. Keep the following tips in mind.
- Use of flash intros, animated GIFs, marquees, pop-up ads and frames are considered poor modern web design.
- Avoid filling your META tags with keywords. Search engines may demote your site for this, making it harder to find in search results.
- Consider contacting SEO Sydney for a web site design review, as well as search engine optimisation advice.
- Link to similar sites.
- Establish profiles on popular social network sites. Be sure to link back to your website in those profiles. SEO Sydney specializes in social network optimisation.
- When building profile pages on social media sites that allow for a free-form layout, be sure to use good web design practices. A poor first impression on Facebook, for example, might convince potential customers not to visit the site you have linked there.
- Don't be afraid to ask a professional to entirely rework your web site design. SEO Sydney offers competitive rates for web design and optimization. In addition, they guarantee your 100% satisfaction
Need to know more, please visit us on: