Celent Names Cincom Eloquence Client WPS Model Carrier
Worldwide software provider, Cincom Systems, announces that WPS Health Insurance, one of Wisconsin’s largest health insurers (www.wpsic.com), has been named a Celent Model Carrier for its use of Cincom Eloquence document automation software (http://www.cincom.com/cds) to improve the speed, quality and relevancy of claims correspondence to more than nine-million customers.
When document volumes within its TRICARE division tripled, WPS realized that its mix of purchased and in-house-developed systems would not be adequate. WPS needed a more efficient system with the scalability to meet the increased demand and the flexibility to address strict Department of Defense requirements. They chose Cincom Eloquence document automation software.
Now with Cincom Eloquence, WPS can easily generate the over 4.5 million documents per year associated with its TRICARE claims with over 1.5 million of the documents being generated in real time while representatives are interacting with claimants on the phone.
Cincom Eloquence document automation software provided WPS with efficiency and reduced costs as well as:
- A single solution with the flexibility to meet real-time, interactive, document-generation requirements and the scalability to address growing batch production volumes
- An SOA-based solution to leverage WPS’ legacy investments as well as provide access to claims data stored in VSAM data structures
- A web-based user interface that is easy to learn, easy to use and empowers contact center personnel with the tools to quickly generate claimant documents “on the fly” while interacting with claimants on the phone
- An intuitive design environment that provides the tools for authors to easily manage and control access to document repositories, quickly update document models and enhance the professionalism and accuracy of all document communications batch and interactive
- Improved capabilities to speed response by reducing the number of clicks/steps
Celent is a research and consulting firm focused on the application of information technology in the global financial services industry. The CelentModel Carrier Report recognizes an insurance carrier’s effective use of technology in a certain area of business. The approach is to offer, at a high level, some key best practices in the use of technology across the product and policyholder life cycle (product definition, distribution, underwriting, policy administration, service, billing, claims and reinsurance) and in an IT infrastructure and management that a “model carrier” would use.
About WPS Health Insurance
WPS Health Insurance is a not-for-profit company that has been providing quality health and benefit plan administration for businesses and individuals throughout Wisconsin for over 60 years. In addition, the WPS Medicare division administers Part B benefits for 4.5 million seniors in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota, and the WPS TRICARE division serves more than 4.5 million members of the U.S. military families worldwide. For more information about WPS Health Insurance, visit www.wpsic.com.
About Cincom Systems
Cincom Systems of Australia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based Cincom Systems Inc. For 40 years, Cincom's problem-solving software, services, and people have helped thousands of companies all over the world grow and manage their businesses. The Australian subsidiary, established in 1975, services both Australia and New Zealand.
For more information about Cincom's products and services, contact Cincom Systems of Australia at 02-8875 1400, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or visit the company's website at www.cincom.com.au.