Announcement posted by Marketix 17 Nov 2020
The average conversion rate for Organic Traffic is 16%, firmly beating the 1.7% conversion rate for traditional outbound methods.
Marketix, a leading SEO Agency in Sydney have published research on Organic Traffic and SEO Statistics for Australian Businesses.
According to the research, the average conversion rate for Organic Traffic is 16%, firmly beating the 1.7% conversion rate for traditional outbound methods with Google share of search engine traffic in Australia at 94.24%.
The research and statistics highlight that Organic Traffic produces not only higher-conversion rates, and reduced sales-cycles –
But also gives Australian businesses the opportunity to become astute leaders in their industry by absorbing the market share of consumers searching for their products and services.
Key Organic Search Highlights:
1. As of November 2020, Google share of search engine traffic in Australia is 94.24%.
2. The average conversion rate for Organic Traffic is 16%, firmly beating the 1.7% conversion rate for traditional outbound methods.
3. Over 3.5 Billion Searches are completed every single day on Google.
4. The average Click-through-rate (CTR) for the first position on Google is 28.5%.
5. Only 2.6% of Searchers Click Through on a Google Ads (Adwords) result.
6. Over a third of search queries are “long-tail” keywords.
7. Organic Traffic is 3x more effective at converting traffic compared to Social Media traffic.
8. Organic Traffic provides Faster and Simpler Sales Cycles.
Shoaib Mughal, Director of Marketix says that "Search Engine Optimisation is an essential part of your Digital Marketing mix and should be considered as a priority for businesses looking to grow and compete in their respective markets."
Reach out if you’d like to learn how Marketix can help you accelerate your growth organically.
Full Research, Citations and Sources: https://marketix.info/blog/seo-statistics-australia-2020/