The PRWIRE Press Releases https:// 2016-02-21T21:11:01Z Working Capital NZ Advise On Factoring And Invoice Finance 2016-02-21T21:11:01Z working-capital-nz-advise-on-factoring-and-invoice-finance-1 As the new year kicks in, smaller companies may be experiencing short term cash flow problems, particularly after paying Xmas bonuses and holiday pay and may be in need of a ‘kick start’ in the form of a flexible overdraft or an invoice finance facility and Working Capital NZ are on hand to help with these time-honoured services. Working Capital NZ can offer a factoring facility which will allow a company a flexible overdraft that will grow with the business.  A company will be able to borrow up to 80% of the value of their invoices on an ongoing basis, usually while retaining any existing banking facilities that they may have. All they need to do is submit their invoices to the team at Working Capital NZ for funding then they look after the collections. The remaining 20% of the invoice value is made available when the debtor pays. A factoring facility allows you to convert your debtor’s ledger to cash immediately, then forget about them, allowing you to focus on growing your business. Single invoice finance allows companies to turn individual invoices into cash at their discretion so that they are not locked into any term contracts and can fund only the invoices they want, when they want.  It’s that simple. Working Capital NZ pay up to 80% of the invoice value into the company account and that single debtor is advised to pay directly to them for that invoice.  The remaining 20% is paid when the debtor pays. Single invoice finance is a great idea for companies with only one or two large customers or intermittent cash requirements. Some of Working Capital NZ’s clients just set up a facility for peace of mind, knowing that they can use it if something unexpected happens. In some cases they can offer undisclosed invoice finance to qualifying customers. With an undisclosed the Working Capital team provide a funding line to 80% of the value of the company’s debtor book, without their customers ever knowing they are factoring. On an ongoing basis the company’s overall balances are submitted to the Working Capital NZ team to make funding available, but the company is still responsible for the collections and their customers are not aware of the relationship. This is a very versatile product generally reserved for high turnover clients with a strong trading history. For more information please visit their website at http://www.workingcapital.co.nz . Working Capital NZ Advise On Factoring And Invoice Finance 2016-01-26T23:43:28Z working-capital-nz-advise-on-factoring-and-invoice-finance As the new year kicks in, smaller companies may be experiencing short term cash flow problems, particularly after paying Xmas bonuses and holiday pay and may be in need of a ‘kick start’ in the form of a flexible overdraft or an invoice finance facility and Working Capital NZ are on hand to help with these time-honoured services. Working Capital NZ can offer a factoring facility which will allow a company a flexible overdraft that will grow with the business.  A company will be able to borrow up to 80% of the value of their invoices on an ongoing basis, usually while retaining any existing banking facilities that they may have. All they need to do is submit their invoices to the team at Working Capital NZ for funding then they look after the collections. The remaining 20% of the invoice value is made available when the debtor pays. A factoring facility allows you to convert your debtor’s ledger to cash immediately, then forget about them, allowing you to focus on growing your business. Single invoice finance allows companies to turn individual invoices into cash at their discretion so that they are not locked into any term contracts and can fund only the invoices they want, when they want.  It’s that simple. Working Capital NZ pay up to 80% of the invoice value into the company account and that single debtor is advised to pay directly to them for that invoice.  The remaining 20% is paid when the debtor pays. Single invoice finance is a great idea for companies with only one or two large customers or intermittent cash requirements. Some of Working Capital NZ’s clients just set up a facility for peace of mind, knowing that they can use it if something unexpected happens. In some cases they can offer undisclosed invoice finance to qualifying customers. With an undisclosed the Working Capital team provide a funding line to 80% of the value of the company’s debtor book, without their customers ever knowing they are factoring. On an ongoing basis the company’s overall balances are submitted to the Working Capital NZ team to make funding available, but the company is still responsible for the collections and their customers are not aware of the relationship. This is a very versatile product generally reserved for high turnover clients with a strong trading history. For more information please visit their website at http://www.workingcapital.co.nz Small Business Finance 2014-07-02T03:16:56Z small-business-finance It is a fact in the financial world that small to medium businesses are often overlooked by traditional finance companies and banks Small to medium businesses are the backbone of Australia but, what may not be so well known, is that 90% of these businesses turn over less than one million dollars and employ less than five people. This is where the team from Pacific Working Capital Solutions comes in. They specialise in small businesses with realistic expectations and they make the finance process a simple one for the small business. Working Capital Solutions is a locally owned business financier based in Sydney and is a specialist invoice financier offering the full suite of invoice finance products from Full Service Factoring to Undisclosed Invoice Finance facilities. Their management team have had considerable experience in this area and are dedicated to the continual supply of their professional and dynamic invoice finance products in the support of smaller Australian companies. They have developed cutting edge invoice finance software and platforms which are currently unmatched in Australia as their systems allow them to effectively manage their clients’ needs, creating transparency through their electronic reporting regime and online client interface. There are several reasons why small businesses are turning to Pacific Working Capital Solutions for their finance solutions and the first is that their focus is their invoices.  Clients do not need to own property and Pacific Working Capital Solutions are able to fund new businesses or fund companies out of distress. Another reason is that if all information is available they can usually provide funding within 48 hours of the application. Also, they are privately owned and managed so they provide realistic solutions without the red tape. Pacific Working Capital Solutions are proud of the service that they are able to provide and are in the business of assisting small enterprise with its funding requirements. Invoice Finance has been popular in Australia for many years and it is the oldest and most prevalent form of business funding used throughout the world. With invoice finance, debtors on a company’s balance sheet are converted to cash and paid to the company in the form of a flexible overdraft.  The overdraft is repaid by the debtors of the company and new funds are re-drawn as new invoices are produced. Invoice finance converts your business to a cash business and provides the precious cash flow your business needs for growth. For further information please visit their website at http://www.working-capital.com.au .           Funding A Business With Invoice Finance 2014-07-02T03:12:58Z funding-a-business-with-invoice-finance Invoice finance, or factoring, has become very popular with small businesses recently. Although it has only recently become widespread in New Zealand, it is actually the oldest and most prevalent form of business funding used throughout the world, and Working Capital Solutions are the ‘go to’ invoice finance solution in our country today. A factoring facility will allow a company a flexible overdraft that will grow with the business and they will be able to borrow up to 80% of the value of their invoices on an ongoing basis, usually while retaining any existing banking facilities that they may have. Companies submit their invoices to Working Capital Solutions for funding, then WCS looks after the collections. The remaining 20% of the invoice value is made available when the debtor pays. A factoring facility allows companies to convert their debtors’ ledger to cash immediately, and then forget about them, allowing the company to focus on growing their business. People will no longer need to beg their customers for precious cash flow before being able to make the next move. Single invoice finance allows a small business to turn individual invoices into cash at their discretion.  They are not locked into any term contracts and can fund only the invoices they want, when they want.  It’s that simple! Working Capital Solutions pay up to 80% of the invoice value to their client’s account and that single debtor is advised to pay directly to them for that invoice.  The remaining 20% is paid when the debtor pays. Single invoice finance is a great idea for companies with only one or two large customers or intermittent cash requirements and some clients just set up a facility for peace of mind, knowing that they can use it if something unexpected happens. In some cases Working Capital Solutions can offer undisclosed invoice finance to qualifying customers. With an undisclosed facility they provide a funding line to 80% of the value of the client’s debtor book, without their customers ever knowing they are factoring. On an ongoing basis their overall balances are submitted to Working Capital Solutions to make funding available, but the client is still responsible for the collections and their customers are not aware of the relationship. This is a very versatile product generally reserved for high turnover clients with a strong trading history. Invoice finance, in all its guises, converts small businesses to cash businesses and provides the precious cash flow a business needs for growth, funding it into the future. For further information, please visit the website at http://www.workingcapital.co.nz . THE BENEFITS OF INVOICE FINANCE AND USING PACIFIC WORKING CAPITAL SOLUTIONS 2014-03-28T00:37:02Z the-benefits-of-invoice-finance-and-using-pacific-working-capital-solutions Greg Charlwood, Factoring Expert at Pacific Working Capital Solutions, recently posted a blog on their website, which for the edification of readers is repeated here. “In my opinion, invoice finance can be used in two basic but highly beneficial ways. Firstly let’s look at growing companies lacking in sufficient capital. These businesses have invested savings, obtained credit from suppliers and probably have an overdraft secured by equity in their property. This cash resource is then invested in stock or a manufacturing process. The goods are then sold on credit and much of the scarce cash resource is tied up in unpaid invoices. The invoices are paid in 45–75 days. “During this time the business can’t actively grow as they don’t have the cash to fund new stock. With invoice finance we provide 90% against outstanding invoices. There is usually two months’ worth of outstanding invoices in most B2B businesses. So, a business that has annual sales of $1.2m, they would have approximately $200k in invoices outstanding, we can make $180k available immediately, enabling the business to immediately reinvest in stock rather than doing it over the next 60 days. As that stock is sold we make a further 90% available against those invoices: again, rather than waiting 60 days, the money is available upfront. The effect of this kind of finance is that you can turn your scarce cash resource over perhaps 12 times per year rather than six (365 days divided by 60 days of outstanding invoices). “The second common usage is to condition creditors. The scenario is basically the same as that above with the exception that the business has traded at a loss for a period of time and this loss is effectively financed by overdues to suppliers, the ATO or superannuation. This situation usually creates problems with suppliers which dramatically increases pressure on the business’s owners. By receiving the initial inflow of cash against 60 days of sales, overdues are brought up to date and funding against new invoices keeps suppliers and ATO up to date and happy. “So why should SME’s use Pacific Working Capital Solutions for their invoice finance needs? Flexibility, speed, engagement and support are the key reasons. We are flexible and will overfund clients if the need arises. We are quick to approve facilities and in our day to day responses – the need for cashflow is always urgent and we react accordingly. We engage deeply with our clients so that we understand their business and the issues that confront them – it’s much easier to help when you understand the issues. Lastly, we support our clients in tough times”. For more information please visit their website at http://www.workingcapitalsolutions.com.au .