The PRWIRE Press Releases https:// 2015-12-21T11:09:43Z Australia’s First Wine Tasting Delivery Service 2015-12-21T11:09:43Z australia-s-first-wine-tasting-delivery-service Australia’s first wine tasting delivery service Secret Bottle has launched with a new take on the traditional wine club. Encouraging wine lovers to “discover local”, Secret Bottle is a monthly subscription service that delivers samples of boutique Australian wines from a specially selected Australian winegrowing region each month. Like a winery tour delivered to your very own front door, Secret Bottle is passionate about supporting local winegrowers by uncovering the country’s best hidden, secret and award-winning gems. “With the extraordinary amount of choice available at your local bottle shop these days, it is often difficult to know the quality of the wine you’re going to purchase without having tasted it before,” says Paul Walton, managing director and founder of Secret Bottle Australia. “Secret Bottle not only expands your wine knowledge and refines your palate, but also gives you the opportunity to only buy full bottles of the wines you’ve already tasted and know you love.” The wine market is Australia is difficult for the boutique winery. Ibis World reports that two companies in Australia account for 59% of retail liquor sales, whilst Wine Titles estimates the top 20 wine companies account for 87% of wine produced in Australia and the remaining 2460+ wineries compete for just 13% of market production. Secret Bottle members get introduced to these passionate wine makers, hear their story, taste their wine and uncover the secret. Subscriptions starting from $24.95 per month plus postage, members are able to taste and discover wines complete with matching tasting notes, recipes, wine education and exclusive offers. Taste wine first and only buy full bottles of what you know you love. www.secretbottle.com.au